The measurement of dynamic gas exchange is one of the most exciting links for cardio-respiratory medicine combining all the measurements of diffusion, perfusion and ventilation, the full combination of heart / lung interaction. The Ergocard can be used in applications of paediatric, clinical exercise, sport and nutrition studies.
The choice of the proven Pitot sensor is well suited to the full range of flow measurements, and fully adapted to cover all ventilation with subject comfort due to the low mass and weight. The use of the most advanced IT skills ensures FLEXIBILITY and EASY OF USE, it is the perfect tool.
The Ergocard is the perfect unit for:
- Heart-Lungs differential diagnosis
- Disability assessment
- Rehabilitative evaluation
- Exercise prescription
- Sport and research medicine
- Assessment of supplemental O2 requirements
- Evaluation of medication effects
- Nutritional and energy assessment
- Ventilator weaning evaluation
The Clinical version has a small footprint for either desktop or trolley mounting, ideal in the Exercise Clinic or independent Doctors office, the rapid exchange ‘plug and play’ analyser pack minimises downtime and service needs.
The module is non-expandable offering the fundamental measurements of gas exchange, ventilation and ECG. This model is a low cost, low maintenance, low consumable work horse.
The O2 cell life time is extended thanks to an automated innovative Nitrogen flush at the end of test procedure.
Advantages at a glance
- Perfect unit for heart-lungs differential diagnosis
- From Paediatric to sport medicine and athletes
- Highest specification gas analysis
- Option of differential cells in the top range models
- Unequalled proven PITOT technology for flow and hence volume determination
- Low cost of operation.
- Accuracy of flow measurements
- Small footprint design
- Controlled by the powerful and user-friendly ExpAir operating system