The measurement of dynamic gas exchange is one of the most exciting links for cardio-respiratory medicine combining all the measurements of diffusion, perfusion and ventilation, the full combination of heart / lung interaction. The Ergocard can be used in applications of paediatric, clinical exercise, sport and nutrition studies.
The choice of the proven Pitot sensor is well suited to the full range of flow measurements, and fully adapted to cover all ventilation with subject comfort due to the low mass and weight. The use of the most advanced IT skills ensures FLEXIBILITY and EASY OF USE, it is the perfect tool.
The Ergocard is the perfect unit for:
- Heart-Lungs differential diagnosis
- Disability assessment
- Rehabilitative evaluation
- Exercise prescription
- Sport and research medicine
- Assessment of supplemental O2 requirements
- Evaluation of medication effects
- Nutritional and energy assessment
- Ventilator weaning evaluation
The Ergocard Professional used the larger case format enabling the addition of extra test functions, the cardiac output by carbon dioxide re-breathing or C2H2 dissolution in the blood, the impact of heliox breathing on ventilation, indirect calorimetry (nutrition) assessments, hypoxic and hyperoxic work, mixing chamber and Douglas bag methods.
The cost of operation is low and there are few replaceable parts thanks to analyser uptime in excess of 10 000 hours.
The Professional version enables the most professional system to be constructed to meet both clinical and research needs. This system provides the best solution to the full study of cardio-respiratory function.
Advantages at a glance
- Perfect unit for heart-lungs differential diagnosis
- Wide range of applications from Paediatrics to sports medicine and athletes
- Highest specification gas analysis
- Option of differential cells in the top range models
- Unequalled Proven PITOT technology for flow and volume determination
- Low cost of operation
- Accuracy of flow measurements
- Small footprint design
- Controlled by the powerful and user-friendly ExpAir operating system